Premier Private Mortgage Lender in Oklahoma
Get Prequalified for a Home Loan in OKLAHOMA, KANSAS, TEXAS, ARKANSAs, or alabama
Fill out your application online or call (405) 722-5626 to apply over the phone.
The Best Value in Home Mortgage Lending
Financial Concepts Mortgage Lenders: Personalized Home Loans
Since 2001, Financial Concepts Mortgage has provided the best home loans in Oklahoma City, OK. Our locally- and independently-owned mortgage bank strives to relieve your stress during the home buying or refinancing process. Investing in a home is a big deal, and sometimes that means financially. Most homeowners acquire a mortgage during the buying process so that they do not have to pay the home’s total price upfront. Our lending officers will assist you with the application process, walk you through your loan options, and customize a mortgage plan for you. Whether you are a first-time buyer or looking to refinance, we have loan options to suit your needs. Call us or stop by one of our four offices today to discuss your options.
Home Loan Assistance With Our Oklahoma Mortgage Calculator
Whether you are a resident of Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas, Arkansas, or Alabama, our professional team can assist you in the mortgage loan process. With our convenient online Oklahoma mortgage calculator, you can input your home buying information to receive your estimated monthly mortgage cost. Based on the type of loan you want to apply for, you can adjust the term year and interest rate. If you are eager for immediate answers, this tool is a great way to compare your loan options conveniently on our mortgage website. Today, you can experience a personalized plan with the lowest rates nationwide.
Fast Home Loan Applications on Our Trusted Mortgage Website
Acquiring home loan approval through our private mortgage loan company is quick and easy when you apply online with the 1003 Mortgage Application. To help you select the officer you would like to work with, we have compiled a list of our mortgage loan officers and their professional profiles. Once you have chosen one of our experts, you will click their unique “Apply for a Loan” link. We know that online applications may seem intimidating, so don’t hesitate to contact us for more information. You can call our team or visit one of our locations in Edmond, Midwest City, Enid, or Eufaula, OK. Our professionals will work with you every step of the way so you can feel comfortable throughout the process.
Local Mortgage Lender Provides Flexible Home Loan Options
The goal of our mortgage finance company is to provide you with a customized home loan tailored to your individual needs. Our loan officers are dedicated to listening to your concerns and creating a plan to benefit you and your family. We will walk you through your options in person or over the phone for your convenience. Since we are a private lender, all your information will remain secure while you quickly receive low rates. We offer flexible loan options for you to choose from, including:
- Down Payment Assistance (DPA) Loans — We offer DPA loans to reduce the amount of money you need to save for a down payment on a house. Down payment assistance is often reserved for first-time homebuyers. There are various DPA programs available based on your occupation and where you live in Oklahoma, Texas, and Arkansas.
- USDA Rural Housing Service Home Loans — USDA loans are zero down payment mortgages offered to eligible homebuyers. These loans are available to those with a certain household income living in designated rural areas. Our loan officers are licensed to offer USDA loans in Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, Alabama, Oklahoma City, and rural Oklahoma.
- Native American Home Loans — Section 184 loans, also called Native American home loans, were introduced in 1992 to assist and increase Native American and Alaskan Native homeowners. Our team can provide Native borrowers living anywhere in Oklahoma with section 184 loans.
- Conventional Loans — Conventional loans are mortgages that a government agency does not back. Instead, they are provided by private lenders like us. With increasing popularity, conventional loans make up more than half of home loans in the United States.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Home Loans — Insured by the federal government, FHA loans exist for those who may not feel financially secure enough to buy a home. We are licensed to provide FHA mortgages in several states, including Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas, Arkansas, and Alabama.
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Home Loans — VA loans are designed to assist past and present military members in purchasing a home. Veterans, active-duty military, and spouses living in Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Alabama, or Texas are eligible for our VA loans.
Contact Oklahoma’s Premier Mortgage Lender Today
From the application to the end of the mortgage term, our loan officers at Financial Concepts Mortgage will be with you at every step of the home loan process. In Oklahoma City, OK we provide the best home loans with the lowest rates in the nation. As a private mortgage lender, we have the ability to create personalized loan options that meet your financial needs. Our locally owned mortgage bank provides loan origination, processing, underwriting, and closings in our office, so you know your information is safe and secure. Today, you can purchase the house of your dreams. Contact our professionals to get started.
At Financial Concepts Mortgage, we believe in providing you the flexibility to choose the best home mortgage for your financial situation. Our knowledgeable team of home loan officers is ready to help walk you through your mortgage options in person or over the phone so you can find the best solution for you and your family.
The entire staff is great to work with! They make things so easy and personalized and will always go the extra mile! Definitely recommend them. Beyond exceptional service!
We were very pleased. Our concerns and questions were responded to in a timely manner. Very professional staff. They helped us buy our first home. A home that we never thought we could get. Their efforts were amazing. Thank you!
Fantastic people to work with and incredibly knowledgeable. They worked really hard to get the mortgage through and had great communication and diligence through it all. I can’t imagine working with anyone else!
Download Your Free Home Loan Toolkit
This step-by-step guide will walk you through the home buying process, from getting the best rate on your mortgage to becoming a successful homeowner.