With Financial Concepts Mortgage, the loan approval process has never been easier. We have been serving the people of Oklahoma since our founding, and while we are located in Edmond we are ready to help anyone in Oklahoma, Texas or Arkansas with a home loan. We offer a variety of secure and convenient application options to secure your mortgage so you can purchase your dream house.
The 1003 mortgage application is the standard form for home mortgage loan applications throughout the country. This form must be completed to apply for a mortgage in Oklahoma, Texas or Arkansas and you can complete the application online. We will be in touch with you after you complete this form, and if you have any questions, give us a call.
We’ll Take Your Call – Apply Over the Phone
Call us at (405) 722-5626
You don’t have to submit your loan application online. We will gladly take your application over the phone and assist you with any questions you may have. We are always open for you to come to visit and discuss our application process. Give us a call today if you have any immediate questions about the process.
Your Oklahoma Home Loan Application Checklist
- Copies of pay stubs for each applicant, reflecting a minimum of 30 days of income
- Names/addresses of employers for two years
- W-2s for two years
- One to two years of tax returns
- A completed and signed Form 4506-T or 4506T-EZ, provided by your Mortgage Banker
- Bank statements for two to three months
- If self-employed, year-to-date profit and loss statement, plus signed returns for last two years
- Proof of pension income, if applicable
- Social Security and Disability payments, if applicable
- Dividend earnings
- Child support or alimony payments (optional for you to disclose)
- A copy of earnest money deposit
- Information on debts such as car loans, student loans and credit cards
- Security accounts (stocks, bonds, life insurance)